The wall mounted WM series is ideal for process and material cooling applications at low temperatures.
Designed for high wall mounting, the hi-level front air flow optimises the coanda effect, pushing air forward from the top of the unit for effective air distribution, delivering long air flow and minimising draught. The units are versatile and simple to install and maintain. Designed and manufactured in the UK using high quality components, the wall mounted range is available in 3 models with cooling duties from 6 to 10kW (heating duties from 5 to 9kW). The units have low sound levels and come with two control options: electromechanical and electronic ‘E’.
- Low sound levels
- Space saving ‘V’ shaped heat exchanger
- Adjustable air deflectors
- Long life washable filters
- De-Ice thermostat
- Wipe clean, lightweight, one-piece removable cover
- Optional background electric heating or boost heating
- Optional remote temperature sensor (wired control only)
- The WM ‘E’ can be networked as either a multi-split or group control system
- Suitable for use with a R407C, R404A, R410A and R134A for cooling only applications
- Suitable for heat pump applications with R407C Can be matched with Marstair R407C CKC
- Cooling down to 10°C at -2.5°C evaporating temperature (Electromechanical Control only)
- Can be matched with Marstair CKC units