Marstair A2L systems challenge current thinking by providing a critically charged solution which is engineered to keep the refrigerant charge to a minimum. A large range of condensing units and evaporators are available, which can be mix-matched to suit a specific cold room, cellar cooling or retail refrigeration application.
Marstair A2L systems can easily be selected at the specification stage by any consultant, contractor, or distributor. They have complete confidence their selection can be applied both safely and in compliance with regulations. This revolutionary approach to split systems removes the obstacles to the use of A2L refrigerants in this application.
Features and Benefits
- Designed and developed to BS EN 378: 2016 Standard
- Delivering a 93% reduction in refrigerant GWP with huge environmental benefits
- Greener future-proof alternative to traditional refrigerants
- Improved ‘Total cost of ownership’ and life cycle CO2 reduction
- Can be set up using standard known controllers
- Suitable for standard general access applications
- Up to 80m pipe runs available
- Simple system selection and easy installation
- Risk Assessment Guidance Provided
- No requirement for extra safety measures such as emergency ventilation
- 5 year Parts Warranty as Standard
For more information please email email@example.com or call 01484 405 666
For A2L FAQ’s click here