This concealed, ducted evaporateor range is designed for horizontal ceiling void applications and is supplied compelte with a discharge plenum and spigots. Ideal for process and material cooling applications at low temperatures and irregular shaped rooms where low sound levels are essential.
Designed and manufactured in the UK using high quality components, the DXD(H) range is available with cooling duties from 3.5 to 10.4kW. The ducted range exhibits all of the features expected from a modern, high quality evaporator whilst remaining highly competitive and exceptionally flexible.
- Quiet in use - room occupants will appreciate the very low sound levels
- Class ‘O’ fire rated thermal and acoustic insulation
- Compact, low energy motors fitted to forward curved centrifugal fans
- All models are available with various air inlet and discharge combinations
- Units are available with AC or EC/DC fan motors. AC fans are fitted with a multi-tap transformer providing up to six fan speeds, whilst EC/DC fans may be used for variable speed control via a potentiometer or a 0-10V output from a digital controller
- Units are easily and safely installed using the keyhole slots in the back panel to mount them on a wall or ceiling, or to hang from drop rods
- Various control options are available, ranging from simple hard wired wall mounted controllers to full BMS compatibility to meet individual project requirements
- Servicing is made easy with simple access to the standard EU2 filter, the fan assemblies and any unit mounted controls.
- Chassis and cased versions providing ducted or free blow options.